We provide business support, consultancy and advice for all Lutheran schools and early childhood centres in our region, assisting them to reach their full potential. We develop close working partnerships, undertake onsite visits, network with key stakeholder bodies and provide professional development opportunities. LEVNT is also committed to continuous quality improvement through reviewing current practices and procedures and implementing changes where identified and required.
Particular LEVNT responsibilities and areas of business support include:
- Distribution of System funding from the Commonwealth Government
- Distribution of Victorian State Government funding
- Capital Grant application support and review
- Financial management
- Financial performance assessment and review
- Budgeting support and review
- Assessment of and support with loan proposals
- Co-ordination of signing of documents with Lutheran Church of Australia Victorian District
- Professional development of business staff
- Coaching and mentoring of new Business Managers.